Jumat, 13 Januari 2012

Formative Test

Formative Test 

This is only for 8th grade students of SMP 5 Semarang.
After you got the materials about Recount Text, now your turn to post your recount text here....
Good Luck!!! ^.^
The Rules :
a. Each group consist of 2 person.
b. Each group has to post 2 recount texts.
c. Each group has their own space.
d. You have to remember in what group you are.
e. Do not write anything in the space of other groups. 

Group 1
 Name : 1. abdi satria M. 8D/01

My Chirstmas Day
 In last December i was went to Bandar Lampung city. it's a beautiful city and it's a peaceful city. in lampung i and my family was went to my grandpa and my grandma. before i tell you about my activities in Lampung i'll tell you about the trip. my family was decided to Lampung in the christmas month. and after finish my family meeting, i was went to my bedroom and my mother pickup the suitcase and command me to get in my clothes. after that i was picked my clothes and got in to the suitcase. after finish my mother told me to sleep, because in the morning my family went to lampung soon up. in the morning my father was prepared the car our use. after all my family lugage loaded to the car immediately leave the home. after 10 hours trip to lampung finnaly we were arrived to my grandma and grandpa house. we were so tired and took the suitcase and got in to the bedroom. and after that i took a bath and got a dinner and got to sleept. in the chirstmas morning my mother woke me up and command me to took a bath and got dress, beacause we were went to the church. after that i was went to my father parent's. and in the night my family were gathered in my grandma and grandpa's house. and we were maked a little party. we prayed and fun together. and i went to sleep after the party is offer. in the next morning we were took our clothes and we were prayed and we were leave my grandpa and granma's house. and we were went to semarang. and that's my chirstmas in Lampung.

             2.Bakhtiar Afi Habibillah. 8D/05

Group 2
 Name : 1.Adam Salsa N.
                               MOTHERS DAY
On wednesday it was mothers day. i woke up at six o'clock, then i will make breakfast for my mother, and i will surprissed my mom. after that i brought it to my mom, and i said "happy mothers day mom" than i kissed her, and she said "thankyou dear". its was my mothers beautufull day.
             2.

Group 3
 Name : 1.Izzuddin Azzam A. |[11]|

New Year Eve
In New Year eve 2012, me and my family celebrated in Banjarmasin.  Four hours before New Year  Eve,  me and my family  went to nearest park where a lot of people gathered from the hotel.  On the way, I saw a lot of fireworks in the sky. It’s very  beautiful. After we arrived in the park, there was a “Pasar Malem”. After that, we decided  to had a dinner. We went to food stall which sold the special food of Banjarmasin like seafood.  Then we ordered kepiting asam manis. We ate kepiting asam manis with saw a fireworks in the sky. Unfortunately, two hours before turn of the year it was raining. Finally, we wnet back to the hotel and saw a fireworks from the window of the room.
             2.Marthinus Edward          (14)
                                                              

NEW YEAR HOLIDAY

In new year holiday, I went to surabaya with my family. We went there by plane, at 07.15 and We arrived in Juanda International Airports at 07.55 . Then, We went to my uncle house at Deltasari. We had rest for a while at the house. At evening, we ate in Cak Gundul. It's very delicious. Then, we went to Galaxy Mall.
The next morning we went to see the grave of grandmother and we went to KFC for get a breakfast. After breakfast we went back to Deltasari for packing. In the afternoon we returned by plane to Semarang at 17.00 and arrived at 17.40





Group 4
 Name : 1.Fania Auberta N. P.         07
NEW YEAR
On Saturday it was new year’s eve. I went to way the road with my friends. We went to one of restaurant. In this night we went to way road. At 8p.m. we went to home. After tilled at home, i can’t slept. Therefore I decided to opened my twitter and facebook. In 12 p.m my mother invited me to went with her to Kolasi cafe. We were there until 1 a.m.. After that we arrived at home. In along the way, i saw many daeler. I also saw many firework, and this is very beautifull. I was very happy when i looked many fireworks. I was very happy in this new year.

            2.Talitha NA (20)

Christmas Day
Last Christmas in 2010, it was very happiness moment that I felt. Because, I can gathered together with my family in my grandmother's house.
My aunt family came from Jakarta to Semarang to celebrated Christmas together. They stayed at my grandmother's house for a few days. All of my brother, sister and I also stayed there. But only for a night. We did a lot of fun such as played cards, watched horror movies, and many others to waited for Christmas day came. Until finally fell asleep.
When the Christmas time came, we got up early, prepared all, wear a nice dress and went to church together to attended Christmas day. In there we pray, praise, and worship our Lord. After the preaching finished, we took some photo family.
We were had a happy time together and I love it so much.

Group 5
 Name : 1. Ghea Ayu Pramesti Salsadila.   8D / 08
Christmas Day
            Last Cristmas, was very special for me. Because, it was been the second time i played guitar in the church to praised the God's name.
                 I've prepared it a month before about  my appearance with my friends at church. The First, we determined the songs will we sang for Christmas. It was very hard, because our oppinion are different and finally we choose "O Holy Night" song in two version (in Indonesian language and English language). We practiced very hard until my hands calloused.
                At our last practice, all of the commissions in the church came to practice together. Many people who say that our performance during rehearsal were very bad. Because the condition of my hands are not good. But it all didn't make us burdened, but rather encourages us to practice harder.
               Finally we showed the result of our trained during one month. We didn't estimate many people who gave us applause, even my family said that they were proud of me. We were very happy, This will be a proud moment for us.
            2. Reny Anggreini VIII D /17 
NEW YEAR      
             In last new year,I just stayed in home. In my home,I baked corn with my family and the other people. I was so bored but I enjoyed it.
           In 00.00 p.m.,I went to saw firework with my father and my sister. I felt happy althought just saw firework. Saw firework is unforgettable moment because I felt firework had a beauty that mesmerize. I didn't bored yet to saw it.
           Last new year is unforgettable moment to me,because I can celebrated it with my family and I felt so happy. I was very happy in this year and I hoped it occurred in next year.          


Group 6
 Name : 1.Hanindya Nurinasari VIII D/09

SMANSA CUP
Smansa has Annual Agenda called SMANSA CUP. It is a place for competition for junior high school students.  There are many competition held there. SMANSA CUP is held for three days .I was asked to join story telling competition by my teacher .The competition was held on January 12, 2012.

 At 07.00 a.m I had been ready to go then my mother and I went to Puspo Budoyo rental costume. I took my costumes, my costumes are dress and hat. The hats are in the form of ant and grasshopper. After that we directly went to Smansa. We arrived there at 09.00 a.m . Arriving there, we went to receptionist to report our presence and to take my number. I got number 19, it was the last performer. Then I entered story telling competition room.

            Entering the room, I sat at the front raw. I wanted to watch all performances. After a long waiting my turn came. The announcer called my name and I put the microphone on my left ear. Then I get on the stage. After that I perform my story. My story was about the ant and the grasshopper.

After my performance my mother and I went out to have lunch, after that we went home. At about 3 p.m., my mother called the committee of storytelling competition to ask about the winner. What a surprise!! I became the runner up it meant that I had to go to Smansa to take my price the next day. I was very happy to hear that.

            2.

Group 7
 Name : 1. ihda azharia 8D/10 
My New Year Eve 2012
On 31th Desember 2011 my family and i went to the my grandmother’s house.i went there because,my big family will celebrated a new year eve party.
In the evening,we already gathered in the my grandmother’s house. And then,we went to the simpang lima together to bought some trumpets,corns and also fireworks.
At 9pm we started the party. We did many fun things for waited the first day of January! We Joked, barbequed,sang a song together and took some pictures. We spent the page 366 of 366 days together,full of laugh and love!
5 minutes countdown January,we prayed together. We wished happiness always around us. Then,we forgived each others. This part is the most meaningful for me. I was so grateful for my live on 2011.
Finally,JANUARY ALREADY CAME! We turned on all of the fireworks!! Soooo beautiful! And we shouted “happy new year 2012”! sound of trumpets everywhere... hahahaha
Then,we went to the bed. We were so tired. But we enjoyed the night. Was a pleasure spent the last night on 2011 with my big family.I’ll never forget..
            2. novisa anastasya p.c 8D/15

Group 8
 Name : 1.
            2.

Group 9
 Name : 1. kinanthi sekarlangit 8D /13 

Idul fitri days 2011
                Last year my family and I went to Yogyakarta.  We went by own car. My dad drove the car. And we stayed at my grandpa’s and my grandma’s house.
on the first day I went to my uncle house. in there I met my uncle , my aunt , my cousin etc. we had a great time in there.  First we greetings together , after that we continue with ate special food idul fitri. And the second days , we went to malioboro. My mom and I shopped a pair of clothes. My mom bought twice a pair of clothes. But the clothes is twin. Is for me , and my brother J. Cute ! . and my brother bought a pair of shoes.  The color of the shoes is white. And my dad bought many kinds of souvenir. And the third day , we stayed at home because I had a event family.  And in the next day we went to pangandaran beach. Perhaps , if we want  visited in there we didn’t  use clothes with a green color. It is a mysterious for me. But , it just firm believe of  the people. And my trip is to be continue. After we visited pangandaran beach , we visited ndrini beach. The location of drini beach in gunung kidul. It took about 6 hours from pangandaran beach to get there. The beach is very beautiful I think. We can saw the white sand, the coral, and the water is very clean. We can saw a crab , fish , etc.
it was hard for us to say goodbye to Yogyakarta. But we must go back to semarang. I had a great time , and I had wonderful experiences with my family
            2. yenni nur oktaviyani 8D/22

Mother’s day

On December 22 th, my last experience was wonderful. It was an extraordinary day from mom, because she deserves it for being the best mom ever. I’m very glad to celebrate it with all member of my family. The day I tired to make a surprise to my beloved mother. I woke up earlier and make noodle and tea for breakfast. After that I help with housework such as swept the floor, mop the floor and anything. After that I tried to make a handmade mother’s day card that says how much I love her. I wrote all about my mother’s daily and a poem and than I put my favorite picture that my mothers also like do. After that I gave to my mother and I say happy mother’s day and my mother kiss my cheek. She cried and embraces me. It was the best experience that I have never forgot.


Group 10
 Name : 1.
            2.

Group 11
 Name : 1.Andreas Deddy 8D 03
Mother’s Day

      Yesterday was indeed a very busy and special day for our family. It has been a family tradition to celebrate Mother’s day with the entire family and with each one of us excitedly prepared with a gift and a letter for our Mum. Dad led the different activities lined up for the day. Everyone actively participated and contributed, which made the celebration truly meaningful and memorable. We made sure we have shown our love, appreciation and gratefulness to the one woman who painstakingly brought us in this world and nurtured us with unconditional love, guidance, and undying support. 

Mum was still asleep when we scattered our gifts and letters cut out in different colours, shapes, and sizes by her bedside early in the morning. We then prepared breakfast consisted of steamed rice, fried eggs and sautéed tuna and bread. We squeezed fresh oranges to give her the freshest and healthiest breakfast just the way she does every day for all of us. We capped
            2. Arfian Khalis M 8D 04



MY HOLIDAY
When the school holidays my family and I went to Bali. We were there for three days. I have many memorable experiences during the holidays.
The first day, we visited Sanur Beach in the morning. We saw a beautiful sunrise together. It was a great sight. Then, we check into a hotel. After preparing ourselves, we went to Tanah Lot. We met so many other tourists there. They not only domestic but also foreign tourists.
The second day, we enjoy a day at the beach of Tanjung Benoa. We played so many water sports like banana boat, jetski, speedboat, etc. We also went to Turtle Island to see the unique wildlife. Those turtles, snakes, and sea birds. We are very pleased. In the afternoon, we went to Kuta Beach to see the amazing sunset and enjoy the beautiful waves.
The last day, we spent time in Sangeh. We can enjoy the green and shady forests. There are so many monkies. They are so docile but sometimes they can be mischievous. We can make a close interaction with them. After that, we went to the market Sukowati to shop. It is a wonderful time to me. I bought some Bali T-shirt and souvenirs.
In the afternoon, we had to check out hotel. We returned home with wonderful memories of so many in Bali.

2 komentar: